Who We Are
Hazelnuts Ontario is a dynamic, self-sustaining globally recognized centre of excellence leading and advocating for all stakeholders in the hazelnut sector. Vision: Lead the development of the hazelnut industry in Ontario.
The purpose of the Ontario Hazelnut Association is to:
- Promote the development, sale and export of hazelnut agricultural products.
- To provide educational opportunities to enhance hazelnut production in Ontario.
- Set a vision for the hazelnut industry in Ontario for producers, aggregators, processors and retailers in the province.
- Create a network for information and resource sharing, research and project collaboration.
- Promote a brand “Hazelnuts Ontario” through the Ontario Hazelnut Association.
- Actively advocate for the benefit of hazelnut industry growth and development.
P.O. Box 32 Station Main
Simcoe, ON N3Y 4K8